Welcome to the First Aid Shot Therapy® website. Access to and use of this website are subject to the following conditions. Please do not use this website unless you agree with these conditions. This website has been developed by FIRST AID SHOT THERAPY, INC. (hereinafter referred to as FAST) and is administrated by the same. FAST is sometimes referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our” in the General Conditions of Use. The information that appears on this website is for general information and educational purposes only. FAST reserves the right to discontinue all aspects of this website or to make partial or complete modifications to this website or to the General Conditions of Use. We reserve the right to make such changes at our own discretion and without prior notice. We must therefore ask you, next time you visit this website, to view the conditions again and to note any changes or amendments that may have been made.
All product, whether or not appearing in large print, upper-case letters, or with the trademark symbols, are trademarks of FAST. Any unauthorized use or abuse of these trademarks or other materials is expressly prohibited and constitutes a violation of copyright, trademark law or other intellectual property rights.
Terms & Policies
- Products, Content and Specifications. All content on www.firstaidshottherapy.com is subject to change at any time without notice. The inclusion of any products or services on this website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
- Accuracy of Information. To the best of our ability we maintain that the information on this website is complete, accurate, and up to date. However, despite our reasonable efforts, the information on this website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of any information on this website. In addition, we reserve the right make changes in information about the price and availability of our products without prior notice.
- Use of this Website. All text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or files that can be downloaded from this website are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of FAST.
- Linking to this Website. Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on this website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this website or any information or material displayed on this website without our prior written permission is prohibited. You may not, through means such as “framing” or “scraping,” incorporate content from this website in any other website or other form of communications. Any permitted links to this website must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Third Party Links. www.firstaidshottherapy.com may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by us. We are not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website. We do not endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- User Information. Any material, information, suggestions, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, questions, comments or other communication you transmit or post to this website in any manner are and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We may use any or all of the aforementioned communications for any purpose whatsoever. We retain the right to remove any or all user communications that include any material we deem inappropriate or unacceptable.
- International users
- This website is checked, operated and updated by FAST. The information that appears on this website is exclusively intended for use in the United States and by residents of the United States. FAST. gives no guarantee that the details presented on this website are also correct in places outside the United States.
- DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.FIRSTAID SHOT THERAPY, INC., DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE. FIRSTAID SHOT THERAPY, INC., DOES NOT MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUME ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting.
- Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of this website at any time without notice.
The information contained in www.firstaidshottherapy.com is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other healthcare professional. Do not use the information available on or through the website for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding First Aid Shot Therapy® products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read carefully all product packaging prior to use.