CAN HELP HANGOVERS
Why you can’t live without FAST Hangover:
- SOMETIMES FASTER IS A GOOD THING 😉 Especially when you’re trying to kick your hangover’s butt. Scientific studies show that liquid pain formats absorb into the bloodstream up to 5 times more quickly than aspirin.*
- EASY TO SWALLOW (THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID). It’s not a shot like in the doctor’s office; it’s a shot like you had last night. Just open FAST Hangover & swallow and it starts working in minutes and lasts up to six hours. And it’s gentle on your stomach.
- CONVENIENCE IS KING. The single bottles are easy to carry and take with you for when you need them. At work. In the car. Next to your bed. On your walk of shame (no judgment).
- IT’S LEGIT: A tasty blend of choline salicylate (that’s fancy lingo for hangover relief) and caffeine relieves the aches and pains of a hangover. Plus it’s FDA compliant AND developed by doctors.
Who says you can’t leave your credit card at the bar and still pay the bills on time? Or make a life-changing PowerPoint presentation just hours after getting in a good cry in with your Uber Driver. Liberate yourself. Have it both ways. A 401k and a funnel. A client meeting and late night karaoke. Because sometimes you can’t help waking up on a friend’s sofa– but you can help the hangover that comes with it.
And when you can do both, you’re doing it right. So pound your chest and howl at the moon. Lead your pack into beautiful debauchery. So keep on. We’ve got your back. Turn up tonight. We’ll make sure you show up tomorrow
- Open the bottle
- Enjoy the 40ml shot
- Let FAST’s Liquid Relief® start working fast to provide relief from your hangover pain
All active ingredients are FDA compliant
FAST’s key ingredients have been selected based on medical expertise about the combination of ingredients that is required to treat hangover pain effectively, efficiently, and safely:
870mg of Choline Salicylate – a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used to treat pain – similar to aspirin but working up to 5 times faster. Choline salicylate is stable in a liquid form (unlike aspirin). This relieves the minor aches and pains caused by a variety of conditions including hangovers, headaches, cramps or general pain. Choline salicylate works by blocking the action of cyclo-oxygenase in the body, stopping the production of several chemicals including prostaglandins, which can cause pain and inflammation. By blocking cyclo-oxygenase, choline salicylate prevents the formation of prostaglandins, and reduces the pain they cause.
65mg of Caffeine – known to increase alertness, decrease fatigue, and improve muscle coordination. More importantly, caffeine can make pain relievers more effective in treating pain as it increases the response rate to pain killers. F.A.S.T. hangover relief contains 65mg of caffeine, an amount equivalent to approximately half a cup of coffee.